Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Temple Bound


Tracy and I and getting ready to go the temple next week. This makes the first time we've been able to go together since we were married almost two years ago. We decided with everything that has happened to us and with the changes I am trying to make in my professional life that we needed to go back. So I got a couple of days off and saved up a little money so we would be able to take the trip and Monday we are off.
What am I hoping to gain from this trip? I don't know really. I am not expecting answers to any great questions I may be harboring. No, I think all I want is to draw closer to my wife, my savior and my Heavenly Father and maybe just get a gentle assurance that everything is going to be alright.

1 comment:

Nicki said...

You are totally right! Be safe.